Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Kenzo sweatshirt



Recently I've started wearing trousers a lot. Not only because they keep me warmer than shorts & tights, but I also find them fresh and inspiring after wearing shorts all summer. I have a lot of ideas for how to style them with other pieces, mostly jumpers. That's why I've mixed up my new Kenzo sweatshirt with black trousers and white sandals from Wildfox x Jeffrey Campbell from Nasty Gal. They're very comfortable I must say.

Ps. Check out my lastest streetstyle post from Brick Lane on Miista blog. And follow @miistashoes on Instagram where I upload my pictures from time to time. Hope you like it guys:)







ph. by Areta Szpura, edited by Belletette

( wearing Kenzo sweatshirt, H&M Trend pants, Wildfox x Jeffrey Campbell shoes from Nasty Gal, Zara bag, Guess watch)




Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

No comments:

Post a Comment