Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

London Fashion Week: Krystof Strozyna s/s 13 backstage




As every season I had a chance to assist Krystof Strozyna on his show during London Fashion Week. It took place in Freemasons Hall in Covent Garden with amazing interiors which have created the very special atmosphere during the show. Of course the core of the event was the collection. Pastel colours, delicate fabrics and feminine shapes - these are what we can expect next spring/ summer season. I want to share with you my favourite shoots I took during the show and backstage last Friday.

Jak co roku miałam okazję towarzyszyć Krzysztofowi Stróżynie na backstage'u przy pokazie najnowszej kolekcji na wiosnę-lato 2013 podczas London Fashion Week. Wszystko odbywało się w tych samych wnętrzach Freemasons Hall w Covent Garden, jednak to nowa kolekcja odgrywała główną rolę. Delikatne materiały, pastelowe kolory i bardzo kobiece fasony, tak zapowiada się sezon wiosna lato przyszłego roku.





ph. by me


Music: Vanessa Paradis - Be my baby



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

No comments:

Post a Comment